All health plans that qualify for this law have these 12 basic benefits:
1. Primary Doctor
3. Preventive services, including exams, immunizations, and care for chronic diseases.
4. Outpatient services, services received without being treated in the hospital.
5. Emergency services.
7. Care before and after your baby is born.
8. Mental health and substance abuse services; includes behavioral treatments, counseling, and psychotherapy.
9. Prescription drugs.
11. Pediatric services vision care.
12. Services to help you recover if you are injured or have a chronic illness or disability, including physical and occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, psychiatric rehabilitation, and more